Sentinus is delighted to offer students the opportunity to apply for the Belfast City Council Paid Work Placement Programme, targeted at students who live in the Belfast City Council area and are aged 16 on or before the 30th June 2018.
- Students must be prepared to commit to a 4 – 6 week Paid Placement in the Belfast area
- They will receive a Bursary of £120 per week for the duration of the placement
- At least 20 placements will be available in a number of growth sectors of business;
– Digital and Creative
– Information Technology
– Financial & Legal Services
– Green Technology
- All application must reach the Sentinus office by 12.00 noon, Friday 30th March 2018.
- 50 applicants will be shortlisted for interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will receive comprehensive training in Interview Skills prior to interview.
- Post interview, successful students will be taken through an Induction programme prior to taking up their placement. Parents will be encouraged to attend.
- Students will be visited and monitored by Sentinus during their placement.
- After placement and at the end of the summer period, placements students will go through a short Personal Career Plan workshop followed by a Celebration evening. Parents will be encouraged to attend.
Application Forms can be downloaded from: http://www.sentinus.co.uk/programmes/paid-work-experience-programme/