Bright Green Future is a training programme to create a new generation of environmental leaders.
We’re looking for exceptional future leaders aged 14-17 with an interest in making a real difference to reducing the impacts of climate change to take part in our one year programme starting in September 2018.
Being a part of Bright Green Future will provide the knowledge, skills and confidence to embark on a career path which could influence decisions on energy and climate change.
This exciting opportunity is open for registration now. Participants will carry out activities including:
- Training and learning – both face to face and online training sessions covering various topics on sustainability, environmental leadership and green careers.
- Mentoring – from a member of staff at the Centre for Sustainable Energy.
- Work placement – a work placement at a professional organisation affecting local or national energy policy such as local authorities, governmental agencies, or environmental and landscape planning bodies.
- Local projects – running simple low carbon projects such as a school eco-day or green week, providing local home energy advice, energy auditing, carrying out desk based renewable energy studies, making a short film or many more.
- Residential course – a four day summer school to meet other participants and take part in workshops, talks and activities.
It’s your world. Step up and be heard.
If you’d like more information contact us at email@example.com. The BGF team here at CSE are Roy, Megan, Ellie, Mark, Harriet, Rachel and Dan.
Bright Green Future
Bright Green Future is part of a Big Lottery funded project called Our Bright Future, aimed at empowering young people to lead progressive change in their communities and local environment. See www.ourbrightfuture.co.uk for more details.
For more information and to find the application form please visit: Bright Green Future and follow @BrightGrnFuture