It is that time of year again. Having just on-boarded over 55 new Brightstarts into Deloitte, planning begins for the next BrightStart intake in September 2018. With 128 Brightstarts having joined the business over the last three years, the programme continues to grow and offers fantastic, exciting opportunities for school leavers to join one of the biggest professional services firms in the world.
The official opening of the 2018 application process takes place on Tuesday 12th September 2017. With applications open through to December, we want to engage with as many interested and eligible students as possible, helping them understand the skill sets required; the assessment process that they would undertake, and the business areas that they could join.
To that end, Deloitte are organising a Brightstart Skills and Information workshop for schools across both North and West Belfast. The details of the event are:
Date: Thursday 14th September
Time: 13:30 – 16:00
Location: Belfast Royal Academy (BRA), 5-17 Cliftonville Rd, Belfast, BT14 6JL
The scheme will be open to students who meet the eligibility criteria, and have a strong interest in pursuing a career with Deloitte.
GSCE Maths – B or above
GCSE English Language – C or above
A-Level (or equivalent) across 3 subjects only – 104 UCAS points minimum (BCC minimum)
All results must be achieved on first sitting
• 5 year structured programme – leading to a permanent job at consultant grade in Deloitte
• A competitive salary, starting at £15000+
• Salary increases year on year (based on performance)
• Completion of a relevant Honours degree in either Business Technology, Accounting and Management or Software Engineering (depending on the area you join) – fully funded by Deloitte and completed on a part time basis across the 5 year period
• Completion of profession business qualifications – fully funded by Deloitte
• The opportunity to travel and work on projects across the UK, Europe and beyond
• The opportunity to build a career with one of the top 4 professional services firms in the world
What do you need to do?
To register your interest in the scheme please see Mrs Morgan, Careers Officer.